Friday, November 21, 2014

Sweet Friday

It's way too early and I just sat down behind my desk at work, with my first cup of coffee. But honestly can't wait to fly out of here, to weekend and freedom at the end of the day. I'm probably not the only one feeling the same. At least not judging from my facebook- and instagram timeline.. Lots of happy faces. It's something about the expectations that weekend always bring.. Anything and everything can happend. Right? Or nothing, if you prefer that. A couple of days rest, can be just as sweet.

Gotta run out and find a fun, little gift today. After a couple of laidback weekends, I'll be visiting my cousin, for a family gathering/her son's birthday. I'm fortunate enough to have a really lovely family, so it will be a treat to see them all again. Not that we are "perfect", or a role model family or anything. But they are perfect to me. Love them all, with their little quirks and everything..


What is your plans, if you have any?

Wish you all a wonderful weekend!!

TGIF.... Yaaaaaay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. Thanksgiving is coming up so we to will be seeing some family too. I love how you put that description of your family - "not perfect but perfect for me" . So sweet! I like my family too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..