Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Remedy for The Cold

Finally feeling better again! *Yay* Hard to explain, but I went on the annual Christmas party at work and seems that it made wonders, to my sick, cold ridden body. Not sure if it was all the yummi food, the alcohol (plenty of wine and beer), or the fact that I had silly good time, that made wonders for the system. Neither do I care. It worked. I expected to feel worse then ever, when I woke up the next morning. Instead my cough was almost gone and on Sunday I felt even better. It feel like I went from 0-100 in a night. Hurray!! So long you bitch of a cold, hope to stay well for a while now.

You been to any fun Christmas parties yet, or maybe have some coming up soon?

Wish you all a wonderful Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Perhaps it was the laughter - it is said that it is the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right, Lady M ;) Everything always feels better, after a good time!

      Delete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..