Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wakie wakie, skulls and cakie...

My dear friends! Finally it's that time of the year again, when the trees are changing color and the north wind is howling around the house corners. Whisking autumn leaves up in the air, tumbling, playfully around and away. Bringing promises with it, promises of change and something else. A feeling inside.. Making me wanna huddle up inside, with my blanket and scary movies. Content and excited.. Waiting.

I woke up today, with what felt like hundreds of small, midnight moths, moving around in my tummy.. My inner ghoul is turning around, restless, stretching her limbs and moaning, as she's slowly waking up.. Thank Godzilla, time goes fast. One year already. We're here again; my favourite time of the year! Halloween!!

Let the countdown begin..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..