Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dizzie Lizzie...

I'm not quite sure how I did it, but somehow I managed to forget all about it and walk away from my visa card at the ATM yesterday...:S So angry at myself, talking about being far away..!! Long day at work and not feeling to well, trying to get some swedish money changed into norwegian.. Argh!! Identity theft and drained bank account is running through my mind. That little card holds some sensitive information.. Hoping and praying that my card hasn't ended up in the wrong hands! Been through this before and I remember vividly how my bank account got drained within days, without being able to do nothing. Helplessly watching the money flowing out of it... Yeah, you get it back, but it takes time. Even if you notice the bank, there is a few places it can be used. At least at that time, according to the clerk in the bank, there isn't many places that you can use it anymore and 99% of the time the card gets returned to it's owner without being misused. Hope he's right!

"Airhead" by Katie Husak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..