Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rebeca Puebla's O So Twisted But Sexy Dolls;)

I came over these images surfing CGSociety and I couldn't help but getting drawn to them and all the great little details of the pictures! I simply love the old, classic pin up style to them:) I can't wait to see her next ones out..!! Rebeca Puebla is an freelance 3D character artist situated in Madrid, Spain.

"These characters are a personal project and is the first two in a serie of cute and sexy dolls called "Twisted Dolls" with a cartoon and realistic style based in the pin up, fetish and sado culture".

"Mistress Lili"

Vavavooooom what a waist;)

I simply love the sexy details of the stockings and the shoes here, and the tattoo peeking through the stockings.. Even a small beauty mark on her leg. A great mix of the realistic and a cartoon character. 

"The Butcher's Bride"

Perfect, lil', red shoes

Love the detailed, symbolic tattoos on her body..




Beautifully detailed, classic tattoos..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..