Sunday, June 19, 2011

Raining again..

The rain has been poring down from the sky, ever since we came back from our holiday.. And even before we left.. Will it ever stop? Some surfing on Youtube today, lead me to this song. My man tells me it's a Christian band from the US, I'm not religous so I guess that's why I haven't heard it before. But that's no reason not to listen to it, I think it got a nice sound to it and it fits quite perfect on a day like this! What do you think?

Hope everythings good on your side and that you're having a swell Sunday;)

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. We've had the rainiest spring in years. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that we're not the only ones being washed away by rain clouds! I thought last summer was bad, but it seems like this one is going to beeven worse.. Lets hope the sun peeks out soon!!;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..