Saturday, November 5, 2011

Me Time

Relaxing Saturday in the nest.. Morning coffee and surfing the web. My love is still sleeping after a late movie night here yesterday. I usually like to get up a little earlier, to get the most out of my free day. Even if it's just goofing around online. It's something so soothing about Saturday mornings, spent solo, just me an my coffee. While the my love and the rest of the world is sleeping. At least it felt like that, till our little neighbour got up.. lol

What about you guys.. Do you get up Saturday morning, or do you usually sleep in?

In the lack of anything better. A few cute kitties to make you smile, and feel warm and fuzzy inside;)

tumblr_lt4qk1l2Mk1qgwopco1_500_large

tumblr_lsba5qjYaR1qelj53o1_500_large

20090419060856

(Photos found on Google search)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..