Thursday, May 19, 2011

Busy Mary

The last few weeks I haven't had as much time as I'd like, to write on my blog.. But I promise to come back stronger, when things settle a little more. Being right at the starting point of bulding my company, it takes a lot of time and effort to get everything right. It's not just the creative part, but all the paper work and legal things that I don't know anything about. It's a whole new world to me. But it's interesting to learn how it all works. I'll also have to learn how to do the accountance work. Joy! Can't wait for that;) Scary, but exciting and new!!

My goal is to get my things in the shop by Friday:) My creations is bagged and ready for delivery! I'm so close now, almost there!! Just a few tiny details that has to be done.. *Crossing fingers*

IMG_1589

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..