Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

... Let your heart be light
From now on,
our troubles will be out of sight

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,
From now on,
our troubles will be miles away.

Here we are as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us once more.

Through the years
We all will be together,
If the Fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.
And have yourself A merry little Christmas now....

I've had this song playing in my head over and over again the last few days...;) Big, white, soft snow flakes dancing down from above, drinking my Christmas toddy while snacksing on Christmas cakes. Yes indeed, it will be a very merry little Christmas for us this year, I wish you all the same! My thoughts goes to the ones that's not as fortunate as myself.

One thing life has taught me, you never know what life might bring you and be sure to put no boundaries on it.. As Judy Garland sang so beautiful "Hang a shining star upon the highest bough"... Live life to the fullest and may all your wishes come true!

Warm hugs and much love from VirgineMary!! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..