Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Wonderful New Year to You All!!

I wish you all the best for the new year and a great new years celebration tonight, where ever you might be in this big small world!!;) Me and my love are joining some good friends for dinner at their friends house tonight. If we're lucky my sis and her boyfriend will be dragging their asses over to celebrate with us later:)  At midnight we'll be at the roof balcony of the building with bubbles in our glasses, surrounded by firework, good friends and toasting for the new year that we're entering into!! I'm really excited for the New Year, I hope it will bring much joy and wonderful things for me, my friends, everyone close to my heart and all the rest of you people out there!!!;D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely evening :) Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) We had a lovely evening! The view at the roof was great, saw most of the firework down town!!:D Plenty of eating, dancing, champagne and wine later we jumped into a taxi and made it home in the cold winter night;) My husband passed out in bed while I ate some more and wathced Cops of all things;) haha I hope you had a wonderful time too!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..