Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tea Time..

Not much going on here, the last few days.. We have some kind of stomack flue, that's being passed around at work. I've been struck, but not bad enough to stay home from work. So far this week, most of my evenings has been spent on the sofa, under the warm blanket.  Drinking tea and watching Downton Abbey, with cute, little kitty all bundled up in my arms. Quite nice to be able, to just wind down and do nothing. But wish I felt a bit better. Hopefully it will be gone by weekend. Or maybe a glass of red will cure it.

I've also spent some time doing some research, for our trip to the US next spring. Looking at places to stay, things to do, places to see..  It's still on the early stage, but slowly coming together... Oooo getting butterflies in my tummy, when I think about it. Can't wait!


Batwings is my favourite blend, what is yours?

Get your very own arsenic tea cup and saucer, at Chase and Scout Design on Etsy.

Fancy an ogre toe to go with your tea?


Absolutely love this mug..
And this one too!


For Your Witches Tea Party Hand Painted Tea Room Sign by shrinemaiden, $18.00
A fine sign, for your Witches Tea Room



A withces tea party..

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Love the tea themed spookiness. How exciting planning an overseas trip. What do you most desire seeing? Will you spend your time visiting your in-laws?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie! Glad you liked my spooky tea post ;) It's very exciting with our trip, almost can't wait.. It's so many things that I'd like to see. We'll try to cram in as much as possible, but guess we have to limit ourself to places a long the way. We will start the vacation with a small roadtrip and drive towards Tucson, where my in-laws live. And also where we will be spending most of our time. We don't get to visit every year, so have to make the most of it with the family, when we are there. I'll get back to the roadtrip and some more details, when I got it all planned out :) Think it will be cool as hell!

      Delete
    2. Well if you come through Colorado Springs - let me know. I would love to show you around. Colorado is beautiful and so worth seeing.

      Delete
    3. Ooooh Thanks, Lady M <3 That would be so cool :) We don't have the whole journey mapped up yet, but hopefully will very soon. I love the US and what I've seen so far is stunning. It's a such a beautiful country and the people are too! Well, with that said, I'm sure you got a douchebag or two, like everywhere else ;) But I like the general mentality and big diversity of everything.

      Delete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..