Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dark'n'Sweet - Halloween art

I really adore the dark and sweet little fairies and allmost doll looking fairytale caracters made by the artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith. The mix of dark and inocent to them makes them just irresistable, like sugar coated cupcakes;) I had the hardest time to pick out just a few as I like so many of them, I added a few that had that sweet Halloween feel to them..


 Sleeping Beauty..? "Sleeping With Spiderwebs"

 
"Ghost Of The Pumpkin Patch"


"Little Red Riding hood"


The trick 'r treaters you want on your door? "Out Trick-Or-Treating".

 
"Pumpkin Pixie"


"A Pumpkin Gift"


"Cemetery Mist"


"Halloween Cupcakes"



Batgirl and goblins.. "Night Over Notre Dame".

 
"Dark Procession"


This sweet, little trick or treater "Beau Bunny Bandito" is made by Donna Courtney and can be found at The Decorated House on Etsy. I love the vintage touch to it!!


I found this scary little pumpkin dude "Halloween"at Deviant Art made by Magpie7. Reminds me somewhat of the deviouse Halloween spirit Sam, in Trick'r Treat..


Isn't this great!? I totally love the colors, the inocent touch to it, the scull flowers and ghost balloons.. And the little vampire boy is just awsome!! You can find "A Halloween Portrait" and more at Tara Mc Pherson.com



Boooooo!!! Gray Spooky Ghost at Luminous Dream Designs.


And last but not least, I couldn't resist these twisted little cakes... Want a bite? Go to Goody Goody Gumdrops to find it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..