Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Magical World of Benita Winckler..

Surfing the web and various sites for art I'm constantly coming over great work that I'd like to share with you all. Funny enough, maybe not surprisingly most of the artists that I'm attracted to, is the same artists behind pieces that I've found really beautiful in the past, just without knowing who made them.. A bit like treasure hunting, I'm finding the rest of that treasure chest that the jewel that I've admired for years originated from.. My last find is Benita Winckler, a very talented digital artist located in Berlin, Germany. I find myself wandering into her world, sucked in by a magical force.. Her art is mind blowing, mystical and beautiful, perfect down to the tiniest, little detail... I never wanna leave.



Faydrums (nudity)
















Lovecats




















Changing











The beckoning


Io











Hush








Allure


Jadefox














Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..