Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas

I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas!!! If it's celebrated on your own, or with your loved ones and the traditions that you have for the time of the year that makes it Christmas to you!! <3

The day today started with Three Wishes For Cinderella, a nice bacon breakfast and cinnamon coffee with my love.. We will be heading over to my parents for the Christmas dinner with the family later on. Mom's Christmas cakes and dad's marsipan... Christmas carols playing on the old LP player, while we sit around and talk. A decorated Christmas tree with presents underneath... The smell of pine tree and Christmas incense in the house, blending in with the wonderful smell of mom's turkey cooking in the oven. Makes it Christmas to me:)

Here's a few things that makes my Christmas eve complete...

The most wonderful, sweet and romantic story ever made about Cinderella! No Christmas without it...

Disney's Christmas show



Christmas breakfast with cinnamon coffee...

And eggs and bacon ..

Our Christmas bush..

Some Christmas decor that found it's way to our wee appartment...

A world covered in snow...
Mom's turkey (had to borrow a image here:)

Anne Murray's Christmas carols turning on the LP player...

Christmas incense

A decorated Christmas tree, with my old angels still hanging on the branches...

Mom and auntie's Christmas cakes...

And most important my family.. Being together with the ones I love, will allways give the big Christmas spirit to me;)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my dear! Thanks for all your comments and support.

    As you're winding down your Christmas day, mine is just beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GF, the same to you;) Hahha Very true, some time difference there.. As we're falling asleep on the couch with popped bellies, your're just starting! Hope you had a great Christmas day with the family, and you're enjoying the last bit of the Holiday season!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..