Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finally Friday

And oh, it never feels wrong! Even after staying home from work today. I've been low on energy all week and having a cold. Then  I got a blather infection last night. Joy.. Not much fun, without going into details. But I'm throwing down lemon water like a champ and hoping it will go away! Sadly I didn't make it to Los Lobos today, to show my creations. I was too afraid of leaving the safety of the nest and having a nearby toilet.. But I made a new appointment with the girls for next week, excited:)

One good thing got out of the day, I had all the time in the world to sit down and work on some details around my soon to be opened, online shops on Epla and Etsy. Epla is a norwegian page, much like Etsy, but mostly norwegian artists. I also made a Facebook page for my creations, which has been in the back of my mind for a while now..

I also got to check out some alternatives for wrapping and packaging on my way home from work yesterday. I popped by one of the art stores down town, it's allways fun to see what they have and get inspirered! I want the wrapping to look nice, leaving the customer with the feeling of receiving, and opening a gift:) I also think it's important that the wrapping matches the shop design and colors in some way. Tags and cards will be made by me, an other creative prosess to get through!

I'm sitting here with a warm feeling of achieving something today and moving a bit forwards, an other step towards my dream. All these practical details around starting a business, sometimes I think to myself "Jeeeez, what have I started".. At the same time it feels great! Great because it's mine, something of my own and that I've created. Something I wanted for so long.. It's all very exciting and I know with myself that I can't stop now;)

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, ideas or advices to come with:) Maybe you have experience with opening something of your own? How did you go about it?

798f5b97c98b49ad8a022dc2114e91da

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..