Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lost in The Jungle

Most of last Sunday was spent joining tiny jewelery parts together into small creations. Swearing when I broke the tiniest, unwieldy parts and had to do it all over again, then cheering and clapping myself on the shoulder when it went well. Wishing I had tiny, little, chinese fingers instead of these big, norwegian sausages lol.. It's really escentual with good tools, but also a good portion of stubborness and determination! Hopefully I'll have my shop on Etsy in not too long.

I've been spending the last days searching for a nice shop design, an important step on the way. I have to find a design which look good with my crafts and also the shop name. Not the easiest in the jungle of designs, I feel a bit lost. You should think there's plenty to choose from. There is. But so far, not exactly what I've been picturing..

I'm starting to think I might have to get it custom designed, even if it means that it will cost a bit more it might be worth it in the long run.. Maybe I'm being too picky? Or maybe it's time to bring a bottle of wine over to my friend Melissa at Ideas To steal, to receive the help that I've been offered..

What would you do.. Go for the cheaper design for now, or get it right from the start?

Bringing you an other tiny peek at my creations..

Christian Dior
Christian Dior

Image6.jpg1

Image3.jpg3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..