Friday, March 4, 2011

Melamine Heaven

I love the nostalgic feeling of melamine kitchen wear, not to mention the lovely candy colors! I have some proud examples on my kitchen shelf already.. Reproductions, but very pretty:) It doesn't stop me dreaming of a whole vintage set of cups and plates, in a soft robins egg blue or turqouise color..

Here's a few melamine delights that's just waiting to be picked up.. Maybe you'll find a favourite among these goodies!

mosaice6f33639ec33d95d8a2cb0490b5df92d35efee0f

4 comments:

  1. Jeg bare har en ting å si: ELSK! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous collection ~ love those egg cups!

    Thanks so much for selecting my raffia cups to add to these beauties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ilena;) I love the raffia cups from your store!! *Drool*

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..