Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lovely Vintage Finds from Copenhagen

Some beautiful dresses and accessories that I picked up on our trip to Copenhagen.. I was lucky enough to stumble in when they had their sale on Kitsch Bitch! A gem of a vintage store, that lays on Læderstræde 30. A street that runs right along Strøget, the most well known shopping street in the down town area. So it should be really easy to find, even if it's your first time in town.. The store is crammed with all sorts of vintage goodies and I absolutely recommend a visit if you're in town! I know I'll most certainly be back for more treasures, next time I AM in town:)

IMG_0716.jpg1

mosaicae5cf7c81d63a3a9cf7855b5537e0b42d94cbd76

IMG_0757.jpg1

IMG_0728.jpg1

IMG_0734.jpg1

5 comments:

  1. Å, så mye fint :)
    Å vintageshoppe er definitivt noe av det beste! Kjolen var så fin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk!! Veldig fornøyd med skattejakten selv! Gøy med noen nye kjoler og pelshatter:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ser bra ut! Elsker blonder!
    I spelled tusen tak on the translator and missed the extra k and it said "one thousand roofs" lol I knew there was something wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhaha lol that came out a lil' wrong:D well, who knows, maybe in some other country it would be a great way to say thank you! Hehe

    I love the dresses, I'm very pleased with my finds in Copenhagen:) The grey is a bit different than what I usually go for, but love the exotic "flapper" kinda look to it..

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..