Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Women's Day!!

All you wonderful and beautiful women out there:) And a big thanks to all those women and men, that fought for our rights in the past. That made my life as a woman, as it is today possible!

I'm not going to make this a political blog, but I think it's a very important issue and it still is today.. It's something I think many young girls in the west take for granted.

We have come far when it comes to womens rights in Norway and in many of the western countries. But we shouldn't forget that in many parts of the world, the fight is still going on (and even here).. The fight of equal rights between women and men.

My thoughts today, go to you my sisters. The women that is carrying on the fight of freedom and rights, and a better future for themselfs and their daughters. In parts of the world were they still have a long way to go... Go sista';)

"Woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty" by Rudyard Kipling

"A free race cannot be born of slave mothers." by Margaret Sanger

InternationalWomensDayBenHeine
 
international_womens_day_comment_graphic_07
 
strike
 
International%20Women%27s%20Day%20rally,%20Melbourne1_11410104_tcm11-17964
 
womens_history
 
dressmakers
 
315_cartoon_womens_day_small_over
 
international-womens-day-poster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..