Friday, October 17, 2014

Winter is coming..

Yesterday the first snow came.. Big, wet snowflakes, falling down from a grey and heavy sky. Which left a thin, white blanket, spread over the autumn colored trees and fields. Very pretty and long time since, but always a bit of a surprise every year. I'm not quite sure if I'm ready for winter yet. My feet sure wasn't. I was still in my thin, cotton, summer sneakers.. I can ensure you, cold and wet feet in the snow, isn't the best way to start the day. On the bright side, I found some nice new winter boots for my freezing feet. Some that I've been drooling at, through the shop window for some time now. Finally I got the excuse I needed to buy them! *Hah*

As always, when the snowfall come this early. A voice back in my head, reminds me how not so good this is for Halloween and all our props. *Sigh* Why does winter always have to come and mess things up? If it could stay away, just a liiiiittle bit longer. It would all be good. Don't get me wrong, it's nice with some snow. Just not on Halloween! Please, please, pleeease stay away a couple more weeks...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..