Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall...

Who is the most ghastly gal of them all? Get out of the sofas folks, this time it's all up to you and no magic mirror... Vote on your all time favourite ghastly gal! I have my favourite, do you have yours? See your gal rise to be the Queen of Monsters!!



"It's a perfect night for mystery and horror. The air itself is filled with monsters" ~ The Bride


Edward D. Wood, Jr. "Listen, I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime, grab some dinner, maybe"? Vampira "You mean; a date? I thought you were a fag" ...
Edward D. Wood, Jr. "No, no, I'm just a transvestite"


"You may kiss the bride" ~ Corpse Bride


"I'm a homicidal maniac- they look just like everyone else" ~ Wednesday Friday Addams


"Oh, Marilyn... The circles under your eyes. How lovely you look today!" ~ Lily Munster


"Thirty years had passed, yet her body remained that of an eternal child. Her eyes alone told the story of her age, staring out from under her doll-like curls, with a questioning that will one day need an answer" ~ Louis


"Whatever you need to do, you do it.. There is no wrong. If someone needs to be killed, you kill 'em. That's the way" ~ Baby Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..