Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Deadly Dolls

I stumbled over these ghastly looking dolls on Etsy, sometime before Halloween. With their gothic, gory, zombie look, they're like taken right out of any horror movie.. I think they would be a real treat to any Halloween display:) I must admit, I got a tad inspired when I saw them and been thinking about trying to make some devious dolls of my own, for next years Halloween! I think I would go for the ghoulish, victorian style of the very first doll. We'll see what I have time for.. If you're not of the crafty type, or don't have the time, you can get the dolls in the shop with the very suiting name; Creepy Dolls' Shop;) They will probably make your goulish guests feel right at home...

Here's some of my favourites..








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..