Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snowy Thanksgiving Sunday

The snow is falling heavy outside, the wind wips it around the corners, making the world white again.. We had really cold weather over the last couple of weeks, so at least it should stay this time. It makes everything brighter and protects a bit against the cold. Part from that, I really love a white Christmas:) Hopefully it will be layers of white crystals everywhere by then!

We'll be heading over to my parents in a couple of hours. My husband is working on the deviled eggs as we speak. Apparently mom has allready made the pecan pie and the stuffing, and the turkey is ready for the oven. So not sure what's left to make, part from the mashed potatoes which I'm supposed to be doing.. We should be all set and ready for a serious dig in and food frenzy;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..